ZOTAC Debuts New Mainstream Graphics Cards
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts a pair of new mainstream graphics cards with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti and GTX 550 Ti AMP! Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is designed for maximum performance per watt while delivering an outstanding 3D gaming experience.
Equipped with an ultra-wide 192-bit memory interface paired with lightning-fast GDDR5 memory, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series delivers 70-percent more memory bandwidth than previous generations for an extra performance kick in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 enabled games and applications. A large 1GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series does not sacrifice performance for visual quality.
"Each new generation of graphics processors enables us to push 3D performance further and add new features. With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series we are able to improve performance while keeping power requirements very low for maximum performance-per-watt," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is optimized for mainstream gamers that demand maximum performance at 1680x1050 resolutions with 4x anti-aliasing for smooth-as-butter frame rates and crystal clear visuals. When more performance is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series can combine using NVIDIA SLI technology for nearly double the performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series.
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit