ZOTAC Debuts New Mainstream Graphics Cards
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts a pair of new mainstream graphics cards with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti and GTX 550 Ti AMP! Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is designed for maximum performance per watt while delivering an outstanding 3D gaming experience.
Equipped with an ultra-wide 192-bit memory interface paired with lightning-fast GDDR5 memory, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series delivers 70-percent more memory bandwidth than previous generations for an extra performance kick in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 enabled games and applications. A large 1GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series does not sacrifice performance for visual quality.
"Each new generation of graphics processors enables us to push 3D performance further and add new features. With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series we are able to improve performance while keeping power requirements very low for maximum performance-per-watt," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is optimized for mainstream gamers that demand maximum performance at 1680x1050 resolutions with 4x anti-aliasing for smooth-as-butter frame rates and crystal clear visuals. When more performance is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series can combine using NVIDIA SLI technology for nearly double the performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard