Mana Bar celebrates 1 year of consoles and cocktails
Tuesday, 15th March 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will celebrate its first birthday this Sunday, 20th of March.
The Mana Bar in Brisbane, Australia first opened its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in 2010 and was universally praised as a unique and different venue. Combining the latest in console videogames with a quality selection of cocktails and drinks, the concept has proven to be a success.
"I'm exceptionally proud of what we've achieved" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "The Mana Bar proves that gaming transcends the usual geek stereotype, and allows people from all walks of life to socialise in a new and unique way."
A public event to celebrate the milestone will be held at the Mana Bar this Sunday, 20th of March featuring gaming competitions, special guests and prizes given away every 20 minutes! More details can be found here:
Due to the success of the Mana Bar in Brisbane a second Mana Bar will be opening in Melbourne soon with more locations, both domestic and international, to follow soon after.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz