Announcing BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest
Submit your best ninja impression and win a shiny-new Shinobi chassis
(BitFenix Design Lab, March 14, 2011) - This past week, BitFenix launched its latest gaming chassis: Shinobi. To celebrate its release, BitFenix is holding a fun contest for BitFenix fans everywhere. Named the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest, fans can upload a photo of their best ninja impression for a chance to win a brand new Shinobi chassis!
"Our new Shinobi chassis embodies both silence and efficiency, two very important qualities all ninja must have," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "With the BitFenix Ninja Fans contest, fans can show the world just how stealthy and ninja-like they can be!"
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Ninja Fans tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page (http://ninja.bitfenix.com) and submit a photo of your best ninja impression
At the end of the contest period, the top ten user-rated photos will be selected and BitFenix will award the two best entries a brand new Shinobi Window chassis!
Those who don't want to submit a photo can also win by voting on their favorite photos on the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page ( http://ninja.bitfenix.com ). Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more photos you vote on, the greater your chances of winning! At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will receive a Shinobi chassis!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/e85csy
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit