EVERCOOL Transformer CPU Cooler Series-the silent cooling
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. The special feature of Transformer cpu cooler series is the shining silver look that is eye-catching in the various CPU coolers with hard impression. Both Transformer 4 Plus and new launched Transformer 3 provide silent cooling performance.
Three 6mm heat pipes in V shape of Transformer 3 increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance. 12cm PWM fan, which can automatically control the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature, and H.D.T Tech can rapidly take the heat away. Its shock absorption rubber nail design reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD are great compatibility.
Another member in Transformer series is Transformer 4 Plus, which won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards", uses four 8mm copper heat pipes and dual PWM fans, and also uses H.D.T Tech to directly take the heat dissipation. The fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its noise level at 15dBA. Large aluminum fins and fans enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling.
Transformer 4 Plus has excellent overclocking and cooling performance, and Transformer 3 has a good C/P value. EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series provide different cooling solutions for users.
The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gm71iNONE is for EVERCOOL Transformer series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit