Nexus New 430 watt Power Supply - VALUE 430
Hold on to your cash! Buy value for money
In times of financial crisis you need to watch your spending. And in this turbulence era it is also expected from you to consider the environment. So what do you do? Nexus figured to market a power supply that fulfills your every need; silent, quality, versatile, reliable, green and at a reasonable price. A real value for money product. And the name? VALUE 430...how convenient.
Nexus launches the VALUE 430 power supply with 430 Watt and a 80% and higher efficiency level. The noise level of this 12cm fan cooled power supply is at an amazingly low level. It was even almost impossible to measure the noise level in anechoic chamber with 15 dB(A) background noise. Hence it is fair to say it is inaudible, even at higher loads. The connector configuration is meeting today's standards with a 6+2-pin PCI-Express and a 6-pin PCI-Express, 4 SATA connectors, a 4+4-pin (8-pin) connector, 6 Molex 4-pin connectors and a floppy connector.
What is remarkable about this ATX power supply is the space saving design. It meets the ATX form factor standard but it's just a bit shorter. Where normal ATX models measure 14cm in length and modular power supplies measure 16.5 to 18cm in length, the VALUE 430 is only 12.5cm. This saves in material cost for the chassis but it also gives some more room inside your PC case. More room to maneuver components and more room for airflow.
Eco in mind
With the environment in mind Nexus reverts back to the 'old-school' Zinc chassis as not everybody is interested in a Ferrari-paintjob for their PSU. This type of chassis is cheaper and better for the environment as no paint is used. Because be honest...how long do you look at your power supply normally? Also the retail-box the Value 430 comes in is created with the environment in mind. It is a plain carton box with just 2 color printing. No bleaching has been done to the carton and lesser paint is used.
The Nexus Value 430 is a true value for money solution, it is dead quiet and as eco friendly as can be. A sensible choice!
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit