High-Performance Flash Drive in a simple yet stylish design XPG Xupreme 200X
Coated with an elegant dark grey aluminum color, XPG Xupreme 200X presents the high-performance USB flash drive in a simple yet stylish design of A-DATA's flash drive product line. It offers storage capacity options ranging from 8GB to incredible 32GB and supports up to 30MB/s (200X) read speed, thanks to the ultra-fast dual channel technology.
Certified for Windows Vista this flash drive is also enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost, offering best performance advantages to this latest operating system. Xupreme 200X comes with a practical leather strap and provides true "Plug and Play" function to make your life more convenient. And with high capacities reaching 32GB, you can store more digital files than ever before on one storage device.
The perfect blend of high performance and simple, dashing design makes it the best choice to upgrade your digital lifestyle. Xupreme 200X gives enthusiasts seeking for maximum performance the power you want.
Xupreme 200X is the first product launched under the new formed XPG brand, which represents the new identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family. Further XPG memory products aimed at the enthusiast market, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD), will follow soon.
Recommended retail price:
Xupreme 200X USD 25,- for 8GB
USD 39,- for 16GB
USD 69,- for 32GB
- High Performance up to 30 MB/sec read speed
- Certified for Windows Vista
- Support Windows® ReadyBoost
- Support USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing
- Hot Plug and Play
- Color: Dark metallic grey
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB
- Dimension: 66.0*19.0*10.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15g
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM