ASUS to Begin Shipping Updated Intel Sandy Bridge Notebooks
Based on new information from Intel, ASUS is happy to announce that updated Sandy Bridge-based products will begin shipping this week, immediately after the revised design is released by Intel. This fast response aims to prevent any further inconvenience and interruption to customers. For notebook products, ASUS will begin by rolling out revised G73SW, N53SV and N53SN models, followed by N43SL, N43SN and N73SV notebooks.
Customers who already own potentially affected models: please go to this page to verify whether your notebook is affected, and simply follow the swap procedure to get a replacement notebook. For customers planning to buy new notebooks with Intel Sandy Bridge technology, ASUS has clearly marked all packaging, including shipping cartons and gift boxes, to indicate the use of revised hardware. Just look for a sticker displaying "New Revision Certified Design" to rest assured the products have been fully updated. There are two versions of this sticker, both verifying the product is a revised version:
We would like to use this opportunity to encourage any current users in possession of affected ASUS products to carry out return and replacement within two months of their purchase invoice date. This is to make sure the transition to revised hardware is as smooth and fast as possible. For additional information and assistance, please feel free to check this page, or contact your local ASUS service hotline.
Latest News Posts
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX 4000: Turing goes single-slot
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms