SteelSeries' Contest of the Decade Kicks Off 10 Year Anniversary Celebration
We're kicking off our 10 year celebration with the biggest, most massive contest and giveaways that we have ever done in the history of the company! Ready your wits, round up your friends, stalk us on social media, be prepared to come out of this with gear, swag and a serious hankering to play. Welcome to the SteelSeries Contest of the Decade.
Exactly 10 years ago this week, an idea about using glass to create a consistent and smooth surface as a mousepad for gaming did more than win a few local gaming tournaments in Denmark. In fact, it was that idea and a team of PC gamers that started SteelSeries back in 2001. Fast forward to now, and that idea has escalated into what is now a leading global manufacturer of competitive gaming peripherals and prominent supporter of the professional gaming industry. We're proud to work with some of the most acclaimed professional gamers in the competitive gaming circuit and are appreciative to our fans and product supporters from around the globe.
We want to shower you - the gamers, fanboys, and n00bs - with hundreds of prizes and entire gaming peripheral set-ups of SteelSeries' award winning gear. This is the largest giveaway we've ever done. Tell your friends. All of them. In fact, they're going to help you get what you want.
From this link, you'll be guided through 3 steps leading up to the ultimate gaming set-up of your choice. Once you've entered your information and chosen what you would like to win, you'll be prompted to share with your friends either via email or Facebook. Your friends can sign-up and do the same through your personalized, unique URL link or by notifying them directly on Facebook. The more people you tell, the better your chances are to win. The entrants with the most recruited friends, will take home the personalized SteelSeries gaming set-up grand prize. To keep you on your toes, SteelSeries will also choose, at random from the top 10,000 entries, one winner who will receive a gaming laptop valued at more than $2,000 USD. We're serious.
We're not taking this anniversary celebration lightly so be sure to check out our Facebook page everyday throughout this contest (and the year for that matter) as we'll be partnering up, running promotions and giving away some serious loot. We'll be announcing the winner exclusively on Facebook on Friday, March 18th. The contest begins now and will run until 12:00am CST on Friday, March 18th. Good luck!
Click here to get started: http://www.steelseries.com/10
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz