Spire Announces Juno Portable and Ergonomic Laptop Cooler
Spire Corp announced the Juno. The Juno is an ergonomic laptop base stand and cooler, it is the perfect travel companion when often working on the road or at different locations. The Juno is a great product to make working on your laptop more comfortable. The gentle slope, made by foldable rubber pads reduce the neck strain and comfort screen viewing. The Juno accommodates small mini- and larger 15.4 inch laptops by extending the side bars. When folded in the total size is only 22x9x2cm, easily fitting your laptop or carryon bag. Equipped with a 7cm cooling fan your laptop is silently cooled whilst working. The Juno is the perfect portable choice for mobile computing from Spire - Powered by Innovation.
Gentle slope reduces neck strain and improves typing comfort
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base and top
Active cooling by one 70mm silent USB powered fan
Portable & small, easy on the go and working on the road
Stylish, lightweight and innovative structure design
Telescope bars accommodate 7- to 15.4-Inch laptops
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
Backed by 3 year limited service warranty
The Juno ergonomic laptop stand and active cooler is compatible with the smaller mini- and larger wide-screen laptop series from 7-inch up to the 15.4-inch.
MSRP: USD 27.99 / EURO 22.95
Product Includes: * Multilanguage Owners Manual ; Attached USB cable ; Warranty registration card.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit