MSI Launches NGTX580 Lightning and R6970 Lightning
Are you ready for the next instalment in the award-winning Lightning series?
MSI is releasing two powerhouse performance graphics card at once, the Nvidia GTX 580 Lightning and the AMD R6970 Lightning. Both these cards adopt MSI's Power4 Architecture , the world's most powerful design, allowing for immense overclocking capabilities. The Power4 architecture consists of a 2x Phase PWM design which doubles the GPUs normal power supply, Independent memory power, the best mosfet in CopperMOS and, Proadlizer, a next generation capacitor which provides the most stable and sufficient power for overclocking.
To ensure these monster cards receive the cooling they need, the Lightning Series uses MSI's own Twin Frozr III thermal management design which thanks to the introduction of advanced Propeller Blade technology, brings 20% more airflow and covers more area on PCB for the best heat dissipation. To make sure that you are able squeeze out the potential that these cards contain, together with the tremendous power support and the advanced thermal design and Military Class II Components that MSI provide, through MSI Afterburner the Lightning series also utilizes a Triple Overvoltage Function, that allows you to unleash the cards total overclocking potential. These extreme overclocking functions are exclusive to MSI and are included to bring the best overclocking convenience to overclockers.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard