Kingston Digital Debuts First Secure USB Flash Drive Managed by SafeConsole
The first product to be released from the partnership between Kingston Digital, Inc., and BlockMaster is presented today at the opening of the annual RSA conference in San Francisco. The SafeConsole Ready hardware-encrypted secure USB drive DataTraveler Vault - Privacy Managed (DTVPM) from Kingston is mandatory managed by the central management server SafeConsole from BlockMaster.
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, is making the secure USB flash drive hardware highly available in its strong distribution channels globally. The high quality DTVPM device is mandatory managed by the leading SafeConsole management server from BlockMaster. The solution will let enterprise customers avoid data loss and get them on the fast track to more productive use of secure USB flash drives.
"The partnership with Kingston offers customers more choice when it comes to hardware. Several device types managed by the same system are in strong demand and we are happy to now be able to service even more customers," says Anders Kjellander CSO at BlockMaster.
"Kingston's relationship with security software leader BlockMaster enhances our ability to offer enterprise customers the most robust and versatile centrally managed secure USB solution available on the market," says John Terpening, secure USB business manager at Kingston.
The DTVPM secure USB drive is the first SafeConsoleReady Device released from Kingston. The full SafeConsoleReady technology program from BlockMaster will also be presented at the RSA conference.
The SafeConsoleReady brand and program will ensure that BlockMaster partner products work efficiently with SafeConsole management tools and are able to offer customers all the security and management benefits of SafeConsole.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit