Arctic Announces the Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
ARCTIC's Freezer series is undoubtedly a reference mark in the world of CPU coolers. Today, ARCTIC proudly presents the new flagship in the Freezer 13 series - Freezer 13 PRO. The new CPU cooler incorporates an innovative Cross-Blow technology to provide unmatched cooling performance for professional systems. The Cross-Blow technology is cooling down the Northbridge and voltage regulators on the main board specifically. Equipped with an additional 50 mm PWM-controlled fan at the base of the CPU cooler, this extra downward blowing fan would help generating airflow to other chipset parts. This, thus, dramatically lowers the temperature of the surrounding components near the CPU.
Superior in its ground-breaking engineering design, the Freezer 13 PRO overpowers its competitors by generating up to 300W of cooling capacity. Featuring an ultra-quiet 120 mm PWM-controlled fan with four U-shaped 8mm copper heatpipes, the Freezer 13 PRO is all set for inaudible and massive heat dissipation. The mega-sized CPU cooling fan guarantees adequate airflow through the aluminum fins in the heatsink. Such meticulously engineered mechanism effectively and efficiently transfers the emitted heat away from the core of the CPU.
The entire installation process of the Freezer 13 PRO is very simple. The unique mounting system via push pins offers excellent stability. With a fiber reinforced retention module, the plastic frame is strong enough to sustain the heavy weight of the CPU cooler. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound guarantees high thermal conductivity while making the installation a quick and clean process as well.
Aiming to cope with constant changes in PCs and massive heat output, this new CPU cooler is targeted at PC enthusiasts modding on current high-end PC platforms, including a wide range of Intel and AMD CPUs. It is also compatible with the newest Intel Sandy Bridge LGA 1155 processors.
The Freezer 13 PRO comes with a 6 year limited warranty, with a MSRP set at $54.90 USD and 39.90 EUR, excl. VAT. It is definitely a step up from any other ordinary CPU coolers in the market. ARCTIC, again, brings affordable and innovative cooling solution to computer enthusiasts and overclockers.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM