Thermaltake Launch Next-Gen Overclcking CPU Cooler Frio OCK
Continuing the leadership in high-end PC cooling solutions
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their newest and up to date most powerful CPU cooler, the Frio OCK. Continuing the legacy of the award winning original Frio cooler, the Frio OCK is yet once again setting new standards in the industry. With a whooping heat dissipation capacity of 240 W this powerful cooler is clearly leading the pack. Targeting particularly power users and ambitioned overlcockers, the Frio OCK comes with six 6 mm high-efficiency heatpipes that effectively transport heat from the base into two separate cooling towers. By adopting this dual-tower design the gap between both towers increases airflow and ventilation created by the dual fans.
Frio OCK's design approach captures and embodies currently prevailing computer game elements, in particular the shape and color scheme is resembling a firm and powerful bunker as inspired by the popular PC game StarCraft II. In doing so, Thermaltake is trying to bring virtual game visuals into every-day life, resembling a manifestation of the fictional within the real.
The dual-fan module is not only unique by its looks, but furthermore offers several practical usage advantages. Both fans are designed to work in tandem as a push-pull-combination where one fan pushes cold air over the tower fins, while the other fan on the opposite site pulls out hot air and then exhausts it through the cases back side. A convenient single fan speed control knob adjusts both fans in parallel to guarantee optimized airflow and maximize cooling efficiency. The 130 mm high pressure OC fans can be tuned between 1200 RPM for normal operation and up to 2100 RPM in OC mode and under mission critical circumstances when in 24/7 operation.
As usual with top-notch Thermaltake products, particular attention is paid to ease-of-use, convenience and an overall satisfying user experience. Therefore the Frio OCK supplies a universal installation kit which is meant to keep users future ready for current CPU sockets, including the recently launched Sandy Bridge 1156 sockets. It probably has never been easier to become a true Overclocking King in your own right.
For more information about the Frio OCK go to:
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card