Thermaltake 80 PLUS Gold Toughpower Grand Goes Multi-Graphics
The Efficiency Avantgarde adds 850W, 1050W and 1200W Models
Thermaltake Technology, leading DIY computer components and power supply brand, today announced the latest addition to the popular and award winning Toughpower Grand line of high-end PC power supply units, the Toughpower Grand in 850W, 1050W and 1200W versions. With this expansion into higher wattage segments, Thermaltake's flagship power supplies are now also catering to power-users and demanding eSports athletes whose gaming rigs are typically equipped with multiple graphics cards and multi-core CPUs. To run even up to quadruple-SLI/CrossFireX setups, the Toughpower Grand 1050W and 1200W units utilize two massive +12V rails, thereby effectively avoiding any potential voltage fluctuation and maximizing overall system stability in a mission-critical environment. Being 80 PLUS Gold certified users don't just get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU with more than 93% efficiency at 50% load a! nd a 0.95 active power factor correction (PFC), but the electricity bill will noticeably drop as well.
For demanding setups and applications, industrial-grade components are indispensible and are being tested 24/7 at 50°C to ensure utmost stability and long-term reliability. The Japanese made and solid state capacitors withstand up to at least 105°C of heat serving as robust foundation for the Toughpower Grand Series. Additional DC-to-DC converter modules for +3.3V and +5V rails ensure low A/C ripple and great system stability. To further increase power efficiency as well as to reduce heat to a minimum, the Toughpower Grand series also incorporate an ultra durable 3 oz PCB design. Applying this PCB production process allows the electric current to flow with less resistance which in turn means less power loss and therefore less heat as well.
The unique FanDelayCool feature enables the flower shape 14cm fan to keep running 15-30 seconds after system shutdown to prolong the lifetime of PSU components.
Two sets of anti-vibration gaskets add to the Toughpower Grand's overall silence-promisions, while a convenient cable bag keeps the currently unneeded cables in order. With sufficient mounting screws and cable straps you ready to set up your high-end rig with a mighty power supply that stands for best power efficiency and exceptional reliability.
The Thermaltake Group, based in Taipei, Taiwan has been established iin 1999. It currently consists of four major brands. Thermaltake Technology is mainly focusing on PC DIY components such as chassis, coolers and power supplies. LUXA2 is the exquisit luxury accessory brand for Apple lovers. Tt eSPORTS is targeting gaming enthusiast with periperals such as gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. With Tt Apollos the Thermaltake Group also has their own profession esports team, which is rapidly gaining in popularity.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit