Quad Channel USB3.0 Stick from Sharkoon - Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo
Write rate 70 MB/s, Read rate 110 MB/s Memory size: 32 and 64 GB | MSRP 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB)
Sharkoon has expanded their SuperSpeed interface product line and presents another USB3.0 stick: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo provides a read rate of up to 110 MB/s and a write rate of up to 70 MB/s. Therefore this memory stick is around ten times faster than the average USB2.0 models.
The high data rates of the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo is owed to its efficient USB3.0 Single Chip Controller with Quad Channel Architecture. The memory stick is cased in a high-quality, dark grey aluminum housing with protective cap and keychain eyelet, measures 72 x 19 x 8 and weighs 16 grams. Both 32 GB and 64 GB memory sizes are available.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo available immediately for the suggested manufacturers retail price of 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB) from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request photos or other informational material please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit