NVIDIA Announces 2009-2010 Fellowship Program
SANTA CLARA, CA-NOVEMBER 3, 2008-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the world leader in visual computing technologies, announced it is accepting applications for the NVIDIA® Fellowship Program for the 2009-2010 academic year.
Dr. David Kirk, Chief Scientist at NVIDIA, stated: "The NVIDIA Fellowship Program is designed to stimulate and support excellence in visual and parallel computing research in universities worldwide, and to promote communication between NVIDIA's R&D team and outstanding students and professors. Since its inception in 2002, the Program has awarded over $1.6 million in funding to assist 65 Ph.D. students with their research."
The Program provides funding to Ph.D. students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in the graphics and high-performance computing industries. Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research, but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology, and some of the most talented minds in the field.
For information on eligibility and how to apply, please visit: http://www.nvidia.com/page/fellowship_programs.html or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments from Previous Recipients
"The NVIDIA fellowship is a great way to nourish a symbiotic relationship between academia and industry. In addition to the financial support, NVIDIA has been a fantastic supporter of our research group at University of California Davis over the years. This has given me the opportunity to work closely with some of the finest minds in graphics which has been hugely beneficial for my research. I thank NVIDIA for being such a huge champion of my research." -- Shubho, NVIDIA Fellowship Recipient 2007 and 2008
"NVIDIA's support through its fellowship program has greatly enhanced my ability to conduct research. Integrating academia and industry through programs such as this is essential and very much appreciated." --Jay, NVIDIA Fellowship Recipient 2006, 2007, and 2008
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz