AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards
We at AVADirect have recently added the newly released Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Graphics card line from manufacturers such as: ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, and Zotac. Though each card offers relatively the same performance, there has been documented proof that each specific brand card harnesses different performance results from another. This is directly affected by the cooling method per card. Obviously, each manufacturer has a preference as to how they decide to cool the cards. Some are loud, and some are quiet but it will depend on the type of end-user you are to determine which is right for you. Performance the GTX 560 provides is the same medium of performance as it's little brother the GTX 460, when comparing it to the Nvidia 500 series cards. In most benchmarks, the GTX 560 competes very closely with ATI's 6970 & 5870 graphics cards at a lower price. Nvidia has once again gained +1 in the midst of the price-to-performance race with ATI. I sure hope the competitiveness between two companies gets more aggressive, as end-users will certainly reap the benefits.
To view all Nvidia GTX 560 cards we carry click GeForce GTX 560 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit