Gigabyte Announces GreenMax Power Supply Series
As people nowadays care more about our environment, GreenMax, the new lineup of GIGABYTE power supply, is built for energy saving and performance. It strikes a perfect balance between environmental caring and your expectations for a high performance power supply.
GreenMax power supply features 80 Plus Bronze Certification with 87% efficiency at best. The efficient circuit design not only reduces power loss but also enhances the performance of the power supply, which makes GreenMax the best supporting component for your PC system. Meanwhile, the Japan made main capacitor, which costs much higher than the ordinary ones, prolongs the product life of each GreenMax power supply unit and provides a more steady output.
The uniquely designed sleeved cables further induce the air convection within the system and also provide protection to sensitive main connector wirings. With a life-time of 120,000 hours, protection for OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/SCP and complying with the latest Intel ATX 12V V2.3 design guide, GreenMax ensures its users a long-lasting power supply.
GreenMax also complies with the latest EuP/ ErP and RoHS regulations, referring that all GreenMax power supplies are produced in an environmental-friendly way to protect our planet. GreenMax, with 750W/ 650W/ 550W/ 450W four different choices and 5 years warranty, will truly amaze you.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit