Cooler Master Also Announces Elite 343 Value MATX Case
Cooler Master introduces the new Elite 343, mini tower chassis designed for Micro-ATX motherboards. This case comes with the Cooler Master's excellent quality and design. For the average user, Elite 343 allows for a quiet environment. For anyone with a powerful PC, Elite 343 also fits the bill as adding fans for improved ventilation is easy. The good traits of easy installation, and a cool yet quiet interior environment combined with its outlook makes the Elite 343 a great option for users wanting to assemble compact systems.
Quiet Environment and High Ventilation
The Elite 343 allows for building compact systems to perform greatly without having to sacrifice on noise issues. With the pre-installed 120mm fan and mesh design on the front, Elite 343 gives users a quiet and constant cooling environment. For users needing additional ventilation, Elite 343 has provision in the back for installing 80 mm or 90 mm fan to enhance heat absorption.
Easy Assembly and Customization
The new Elite 343 has two 5.25" tool-free. The removable HDD cage and retaining holes allow for easy customization. If users want to install long graphic card like AMD HD 5970, they can remove the HDD cage in order to provide plenty of space for those long graphic cards. For people who want to have multiple hard disks, the HDD cage is their best companion. Discover how easy and fun it can be to install and maintain a system.
Latest News Posts
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX 4000: Turing goes single-slot
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms