Cooler Master Also Announces Elite 343 Value MATX Case
Cooler Master introduces the new Elite 343, mini tower chassis designed for Micro-ATX motherboards. This case comes with the Cooler Master's excellent quality and design. For the average user, Elite 343 allows for a quiet environment. For anyone with a powerful PC, Elite 343 also fits the bill as adding fans for improved ventilation is easy. The good traits of easy installation, and a cool yet quiet interior environment combined with its outlook makes the Elite 343 a great option for users wanting to assemble compact systems.
Quiet Environment and High Ventilation
The Elite 343 allows for building compact systems to perform greatly without having to sacrifice on noise issues. With the pre-installed 120mm fan and mesh design on the front, Elite 343 gives users a quiet and constant cooling environment. For users needing additional ventilation, Elite 343 has provision in the back for installing 80 mm or 90 mm fan to enhance heat absorption.
Easy Assembly and Customization
The new Elite 343 has two 5.25" tool-free. The removable HDD cage and retaining holes allow for easy customization. If users want to install long graphic card like AMD HD 5970, they can remove the HDD cage in order to provide plenty of space for those long graphic cards. For people who want to have multiple hard disks, the HDD cage is their best companion. Discover how easy and fun it can be to install and maintain a system.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower