Palit Announces its GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Cards
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces the new generation of performance level graphics cards - GeForce GTX 560 Ti Series. Including GTX 560 Ti Sonic, GTX 560 Ti 2GB and GTX 560 Ti, Palit customized design GTX 560 Ti Series come with complete line to bring you best gaming experience.
Featuring 4.2GHz for the 1GB GDDR5 frame buffer and a 10% bump for core speed from 822MHz to 900MHz, Palit GTX 560 Ti Sonic can boost 9% higher than non-OCed in DX10 performance and 4% faster in DX11. The massive factory overclock also enables Palit GTX 560 Ti Sonic beating Radeon HD6950 with ease. An 11% faster performance, Palit GTX 560 Ti scored 10320 in 3DMark Vantage benchmark. Moreover, Palit GTX 560 Ti Sonic provides killer performance in the hottest titles, 32% faster in Lost Planet 2 and 19% in FarCry2. Palit GTX 560 Ti is the top choice for enthusiast gamers! Palit also offers a 2GB option in GTX 560 Ti series. With 2X memory size, Palit GTX 560 Ti 2GB support better performance at maximum resolution monitor while GPU works alongside the CPU to drive fantastic graphics performance. You can enjoy the extreme performance while playing the latest DX10/DX11 PC games under HD large screen with Palit GTX 560 Ti 2GB. Equipping the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and powerful SLI technology, Palit GTX 560 Ti Series is built for the best in gaming performances!
As always, Palit use a more friendly output solution than reference design which including two Dual-link DVI, VGA and a full-size HDMI. And the new cooler comes with dual fan and heat pipes which offer an ideal thermal solution. While the double air flow provides an efficient cooling, the new cooler helps to optimize the gaming performance. However, the compact size allows you to enjoy the excellent thermal performance without compromise with your case.
Built on architecture enhanced GF114 chip with Fermi 2.0 architecture, Palit GTX 560 Ti Series offers better performance per watt. Play with Palit GTX 560 Ti Sonic for blistering performance, enjoy maximum resolution monitor with Palit GTX 560 Ti 2GB or have fun with the compact size Palit GTX 560 Ti, Palit GTX 560 Ti Series offer brilliant gaming experience.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit