Club 3D introduction of the new Nvidia GTX 560Ti
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands - January 25th, 2011 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560Ti supports DirectX 11, Cuda , and Nvidia PhysX® technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games with up to 3x the performance of previous generations.
With NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 560Ti cards in NVIDIA® SLI® configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 822 Mhz clock speed with 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and a 256 bit memory interface.
A new and innovative indented shaped cooler improves airflow and reducing heat to the GPU.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe. Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit