MSI Launches N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series Graphics Cards
Exclusive Dual Fan Thermal Design Reduces GPU Temperature by 20°C
[Taipei, Taiwan] World-renowned graphics card and motherboard manufacturer MSI officially releases N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series including N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II, N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC, N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/SOC and N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Golden Edition. The latest N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series, equipped with NVIDIA's newest GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU employs the next generation of top-grade materials - Military Class II components providing the highest level of stability. When used with MSI's Afterburner overclocking software, the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II series graphics cards support GPU over voltage function and push their overclocking potential to the max. More importantly, the MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design utilizes large dual PWM fans, SuperPipe technology and nickel-plated copper base design, efficiently lowering the temperature by 20°C- a significant step up from reference design solutions- and giving users a cool and comfortable graphics application environment!
Exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design lowers temperature by 20°C!!
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series graphics cards are equipped with the exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design, which uses a nickel plated copper base to absorb the heat from the GPU. Heat is rapidly transferred to the heat sinks via the SuperPipe technology and is then removed with the airflow produced by the large dual PWM fans. Compared with the reference thermal implementation, this new design is capable of reducing the core temperature by as much as 20°C, thus providing users with a low-temperature graphics platform.
GPU Overvoltage function support to unleash overclocking potential
In addition, MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software not only allows users to adjust the fan speed according to their preferences, but also supports GPU Overvoltage function to fully unleash its potential, achieving a higher level performance with an overclocking rate of 25%. Users will be able to enjoy the satisfaction of vastly enhanced performance in just a few simple steps.
Military Class components ensure high stability and a long lifespan
MSI uses Military Class components- the highest grade available- in the N560GTX Twin Frozr II Series graphics cards, such as Hi-c CAP- which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. Moreover, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
Top Military Class Components and the unique thermal design of the MSI N560GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards will doubtlessly elicit even more enthusiastic buzz in the graphics card market.
Latest News Posts
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions