Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX-GX USB 3.0 Flash Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled GX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-GX is the slimmest quad-channel USB 3.0 flash drive on the market and it will be available in worldwide retail and e-tail starting Monday, February 14th.
As PCs became increasingly powerful and able to process larger amounts of data, users needed to get more and more data into and out of their PCs. Using traditional flash drives to transfer gigabytes of data has become a time consuming process. MX-FX USB 3.0 flash drives address this need by adding a super-high transfer rate. This drive is fast, bidirectional, dynamically attachable that is consistent with the requirements of the PC platforms of today and tomorrow and its compact size makes it easy to carry. MX-GX USB 3.0 flash drive requires no separate power cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its single-chip design and diminutive size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-GX flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 85MB/s read and 45MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (90mm x 18.5mm 8mm). In addition, users can download MX TurboFlash utility to optimize GX performance. Running in TurboFlash mode, the GX manages up to 25% performance improvement over the same benchmark run in standard mode.
Mach Xtreme FX flash drive comes in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology GX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the #1 choice. Market availability by February 14, 2011.
USB 3.0 Interface
Quad-channel single-chip technology
Max. Read Performance up to 85 MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 45 MB/s
Power consumption: Idle up to 1.2W / Active up to 3.3W
Shock and vibrations resistant
Compact and easy to carry: 90mm x 18.5mm x 8mm
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC, Windows 7
Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MGX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MGX-16G), 32G (MXUB3MGX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MGX-64G)
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series