Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX-GX USB 3.0 Flash Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled GX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-GX is the slimmest quad-channel USB 3.0 flash drive on the market and it will be available in worldwide retail and e-tail starting Monday, February 14th.
As PCs became increasingly powerful and able to process larger amounts of data, users needed to get more and more data into and out of their PCs. Using traditional flash drives to transfer gigabytes of data has become a time consuming process. MX-FX USB 3.0 flash drives address this need by adding a super-high transfer rate. This drive is fast, bidirectional, dynamically attachable that is consistent with the requirements of the PC platforms of today and tomorrow and its compact size makes it easy to carry. MX-GX USB 3.0 flash drive requires no separate power cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its single-chip design and diminutive size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-GX flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 85MB/s read and 45MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (90mm x 18.5mm 8mm). In addition, users can download MX TurboFlash utility to optimize GX performance. Running in TurboFlash mode, the GX manages up to 25% performance improvement over the same benchmark run in standard mode.
Mach Xtreme FX flash drive comes in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology GX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the #1 choice. Market availability by February 14, 2011.
USB 3.0 Interface
Quad-channel single-chip technology
Max. Read Performance up to 85 MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 45 MB/s
Power consumption: Idle up to 1.2W / Active up to 3.3W
Shock and vibrations resistant
Compact and easy to carry: 90mm x 18.5mm x 8mm
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC, Windows 7
Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MGX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MGX-16G), 32G (MXUB3MGX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MGX-64G)
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard