Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Viper Series High Performance Memory Kit
Fremont, California, USA, October 30, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the released of their 8GB Viper series DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz kits. The 8GB kit consists of two, 4GB single modules, which have been paired and tested to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. Designed to enhance the experience of Microsoft's® 64-bit Vista operating system, these 8GB Viper series kits are the perfect choice for gamers and enthusiasts.
"Microsoft's 64-bit Vista operating system is becoming more common in high performance systems," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "PC enthusiasts who can utilize the full 8GB's of memory will see a significant performance boost in today's memory intensive applications."
Part Number Part Description
PVS28G6400ELK DDR2 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Enhanced Latency Viper Series Kit (4GB x 2) with timings of 5-5-5-12 @ 1.9V
For more information on Patriot's 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Viper series kit and other Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit