Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Viper Series High Performance Memory Kit
Fremont, California, USA, October 30, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the released of their 8GB Viper series DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz kits. The 8GB kit consists of two, 4GB single modules, which have been paired and tested to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. Designed to enhance the experience of Microsoft's® 64-bit Vista operating system, these 8GB Viper series kits are the perfect choice for gamers and enthusiasts.
"Microsoft's 64-bit Vista operating system is becoming more common in high performance systems," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "PC enthusiasts who can utilize the full 8GB's of memory will see a significant performance boost in today's memory intensive applications."
Part Number Part Description
PVS28G6400ELK DDR2 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Enhanced Latency Viper Series Kit (4GB x 2) with timings of 5-5-5-12 @ 1.9V
For more information on Patriot's 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Viper series kit and other Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard