Scythe Announces eBook/Tablet Holder
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby announces a brand-new product the constantly growing tablet and e-book market. By introducing this accessory, Scythe expands its product portfolio and enters this new market. High quality steel combined with an aluminum-look finishing is used to give the Scythe e-Book Holder a stylish modern design as well as sufficient weight which allow comfortable use of the mounted device. To further stabilize the e-Book Holder for even slippery grounds, rubber feet are implemented on the bottom side. Hence makes the Scythe e-Book Holder a flexible, comfortable as well as reliable solution for nowadays e-Books and Tablets.
Thanks to the patent pending mounting mechanism users are able to rotate their e-Book or Tablet-PC by up to 360°. In order to adjust the view angle to every user's convenience it is possible to move the e-Book Holder for- and backwards by up to 330. It is furthermore equipped with mounting grips which can be adjusted stepless and allow mounting of various on-market e-Books and Tablet-PCs such as the Apple iPad. Attached mounting grips can be moved horizontal as well as vertical from 7.28 to 9.84 inch respective 185 to 250 mm.
If required, it is possible to detach the mounting fixture from the e-Book Holder and attach it to common 3.94 inch (100 mm) VESA mounting systems. Overall design is optimized to user friendly (e.g. USB or charging) cable connections of the mounted devices.
Model Name: Scythe e-Book Holder
Model No.: GRP01
Material: High quality rigid steel
Tablet-PC Compatibility: Verticale or herozontal length of 7.28 inch (185 mm) to 9.84 inch (250 mm)
o 35.45 oz / 1.005 g (mounting frame)
o 42.50 oz / 1.205 g (incl. mounting plate)
o 10.23 x 7.87 x 8.86 inch (W x H x D)
o 260 x 200 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
MSRP: 29,50 EUR (inkl. 19% MwSt.)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- System Shock reboot on 'hiatus' after raising $1.35 million
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit