OCZ Technology Announces the first 15" DIY Notebook Solution Based on Intel® Centrino® 2 Platform
Sunnyvale, Calif.-October 30, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and systems, today unveiled their latest 15"Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Gaming Notebook based on the Intel® Centrino 2 platform. This next generation laptop offers enthusiasts and gamers and incredible options to perfect their own mobile powerhouse. OCZ continues to expand on their lineup of DIY solutions for users that want to build a notebook that is configured and built for their very own unique application in mind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- THQ Nordic now owns 163 IPs and employs 92 dev teams across the globe
- Temtem is a success with 500,000 copies sold in first month
- Valve Index stock to remain scarce due to coronavirus disruption
- Crytek and Cloud Imperium Games settle legal dispute
- Razer Seiren Emote Streaming Microphone Review
- Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe 2TB NVMe PCIe Gen3.0 x4 M.2 SSD Review
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested
- Fractal Design Define 7 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- XPG Battlecruiser Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- KIOXIA First to Deliver Enterprise and Data Center PCIe 4.0 U.3 Solid State Drives
- PATRIOT launches latest P300 m.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD
- Mod My Mods ModWater PC Coolant Now Available!
- NZXT Announces Kraken X-3 and Z-3 Series
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs