MSI Announces New N500GTX Twin Frozr II Series Graphics Cards
Globally-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI today officially unveils its N500 series of graphics card featuring the award-winning Twin Frozr II Thermal Design. The Twin Frozr II Thermal Design has garnered unanimous praise from professional media and end-users for providing the best balance between cooling performance and lowest sound levels. With the Twin Frozr II cooler, noise output is reduced by up to 8.4dB (when compared to the reference design). More importantly, operating temperatures are reduced by up to 20°C versus other cooling solutions. Thanks to MSI Afterburner, unsurpassed clock speeds can be achieved with the combined features of the excellent Twin Frozr II Thermal Design and MSI's N580GTX and N570GTX GPU.
MSI's Exclusive Twin Frozr II Cooling Design
The MSI N500 Twin Frozr II series graphics cards feature the advanced Twin Frozr II Thermal Design. By utilizing its engineering expertise, MSI has created the ultimate Thermal Design that decreases operating temperatures by up to 20°C. The GPU spreader is covered with a large surface area heat sink with a copper base, ensuring the best possible thermal transfer surface. Surrounding components like Memory and PWM components are covered by a large unibody metal heat sink. Additionally, with MSI's SuperPipe heat pipe technology, excess heat is transferred quickly to a high density aluminum cooling fin assembly. The low-noise fan setup, which includes two temperature-controlled 8cm PWM fans, ensures excellent air flow to all parts of the Twin Frozr II Thermal Design while reducing sound levels by up to 8.4dB.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Utility
MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility allows for flexible overclocking and monitoring options. MSI Afterburner allows for instant adjustment of the GPU Frequency and GPU voltages, thanks to its unique Ultra-Voltage function, a combination that allows for more headroom for overclocking. The advanced fan control function allows end-user control of fan speeds to ensure stability when required or low noise when needed. By storing up to five different fan profiles, users can quickly switch between their profiles to match any situation. MSI Afterburner also displays a wealth of information about the card like real-time temperatures, speeds, voltages, load levels, allowing users excellent supervision over their card while benchmark for ultimate stability with MSI Kombustor.
MSI Quality: All Solid Capacitors
To ensure the best stability and lifespan, MSI incorporates the best components such as All-Solid Capacitors on the N500 Twin Frozr II series graphics cards. With a rated lifespan of over 10 years under heavy load, All-Solid Capacitors are made to last a graphics cards' lifetime. Their excellent characteristics, like lowered Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), ensure higher electrical efficiency and lower operating temperatures, providing the best possible user experience and benefit.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit