MSI Unveils New All-in-One PCs at CES
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, again demonstrated new concept products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that will totally change the perspective of All-in-One PC, and the way consumers interact with digital information in their homes.
Continuing to lead the industry in All-in-One product features, MSI has developed not just a regular All-in-One PC, but the screen can slide down to make multi-touch easier than ever. Conceptually inspired by the brilliant colors of the butterfly as rich and colorful life, MSI's new concept Butterfly All-in-One PC with LED Technology allows the users to slide down the screen to make multi touch easier.
The 10-point multi touch technology makes it the first All-in-One PC with more than 2-point touch, Also the keyboard can be stored behind it when not in use saving valuable desktop space. In addition, the 5 inch portable media player can wirelessly access the content of Butterfly PC, so users can enjoy movies, videos, pictures, or music wherever they are at home, without the hassle of file transfers in between.
Conceptually inspired by the love and freedom of the angels that protect us and our loved ones as they watch from the sky, the Angelow All-in-One PC shows the elegance of angels through the floating of feathers. The computer is ingeniously concealed in the back stand to make the screen the thinnest possible. In addition, the luminous material illustrates the soft presence, so it does not present the heaviness like other All-in-One PC.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit