Super Talent Now Shipping New UltraDrive MTTM SSD
New Controller delivers enhanced Performance & Value
San Jose, California - January 7, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a refresh to their Ultra Drive SSD series, the new UltraDrive MT.
SuperTalent's new SATA II SSD is equipped with the new Barefoot controller-plus Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a host of attractive new features and performance, without breaking the bank. This new 2.5" SATA drive includes the latest reliability features including: Garbage collection, Trim support, Wear leveling and ECC, designed to keep this SSD running at optimum performance for the life of the drive.
Ultra Drive MTTM
"The UltraDrive MT offers an important balance between price and performance. Now is a great time to upgrade to an SSD"., said Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The Ultra Drive MT posts an impressive 255MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write speed. The new Barefoot controller, and Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a substantial increase random write performance over its predecessor. Performance of these smaller random blocks is important for OS and application performance and thus has a noticeable impact on the drive's overall performance. Available in capacities of up to 240GB, Ultra Drive MT is the optimal performance upgrade option at an attractive price.
This Ultra Drive MT is an important addition to SuperTalent's Ultra Drive SSD lineup. The new Ultra Drive MT represents an attractive price/performance between our Value Line and Enterprise SSD's.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung should unveil dual-screen, foldable phone NEXT MONTH
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 gets into the Halloween spirit
- Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition costs $8600
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves company
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- JLab Audio Launches Over-Ear Sport Headphone
- Turtle Beach Launches The Elite SuperAmp Pro Performance Gaming Audio Controller For Xbox One And PlayStation 4
- Huawei launches Huawei Watch GT and Huawei Band 3 Pro
- Porsche Design and Huawei reveal the new Huawei Mate 20 RS
- Huawei unveils Huawei Mate 20 series