Thermaltake to Design "Certified GoFlexTM Storage System" Computer Case
Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2011 - Thermaltake, the market's most trusted brand in D.I.Y. computer cases and high-efficiency power supplies, today further expands its global initiative of designing and manufacturing versatile computer case for the gaming and PC D.I.Y market by announcing plans to develop and introduce the market's first gaming computer case, V9 BlacX - Flex Edition, with an integrated GoFlexTM portable external storage drive docking station.
"With the ever increasing demands in storage expansions, Thermaltake is continuing to offer innovative storage solutions such as BlacX Series of Hard Drive Docking Stations and V9 BlacX Edition with integrated BlacX concept in a computer case where no additional cables or accessories are needed to establish a connection between an external storage unit to the computer system," said Weller Chen, Product Management Director of Thermaltake North America. "Today, Thermaltake is proud to be collaborating with the industry's leading storage solution provider, Seagate Technology, to enable a seamless external storage drive connectivity with one of the market's most popular and versatile V9 BlacX computer case."
The V9 BlacX - Flex Edition computer case with its convenient external storage drive docking station, based on the newly established SATA Universal Storage Module (USMTM) specification, is designed specifically to fully support any Seagate® GoFlexTM Ultra-portable external drives. The USM specification developed by Serial ATA International Organization (SATA-IO) enables speed, reliability and convenience of volume storage to consumers electronics market and eliminates the need for a separate data cable or power supply.
In addition to the Certified GoFlex Storage System drive docking station, the V9 BlacX - Flex Edition computer case is also designed with dual-bay hard drive docking station conveniently located on the top of the case allowing user to hot-swap bare hard drives without the need for an external hard drive enclosure or having to install the bare drives on the inside of the computer case. Both the top dual-bay hard drive docking station and front portable external storage drive docking station utilizes the SATA connectivity delivering blazing-fast data transfer of up to 3Gb/s that enables the consumers to instantly share or access the stored contents.
The V9 BlacX - Flex Edition computer case is currently being showcased to press media and industry partners at the 2011 International CES®. Newegg, the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States, will have the exclusive right-to-sell in the United States when the computer case is expected to launch in March, 2011. Additional retail channel distribution information for the global market will be available at launch.
For additional information on the V9 BlacX - Flex Edition computer case or other exciting new products being showcased by Thermaltake during 2011 CES, please visit:
The Thermaltake Group, based in Taipei, Taiwan has been established iin 1999. It currently consists of four major brands. Thermaltake Technology is mainly focusing on PC DIY components such as chassis, coolers and power supplies. LUXA2 is the exquisit luxury accessory brand for Apple lovers. Tt eSPORTS is targeting gaming enthusiast with periperals such as gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. With Tt Apollos the Thermaltake Group also has their own profession esports team, which is rapidly gaining in popularity.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit