CoolIT Systems Announces New System Builder Program
Calgary, AB - January 5, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announce today the launch of the CoolIT Systems System Builder Partner Program that will dedicate resources and focus on the System Builder market. The product offerings will be diversified from their already extensive portfolio with additional emphasis on custom cooling and control systems.
"For a number of years now, CoolIT Systems has been dedicated to delivering unique solutions to System Builders. 2011 marks a point where we will focus even more of our efforts in support of our System Builder partners", says Barry Fairhurst, VP of Worldwide Sales, Marketing and Support. "By listening to our partners, we've redesigned our product and services offerings to create innovative custom solutions that help system integrators achieve their ideal product vision".
To enhance the technical partnership with System Builders, CoolIT will be offering advanced thermal optimization services to their customers. The service will involve running the customers' hardware configuration through systematic tests in an environmental chamber at highly controlled temperatures to determine the optimum airflow and thermal operating range, along with minimizing all of the system fan speeds for reduced acoustics. "For the first time system builders will have affordable access to services once only available tier 1 OEMs with dedicated engineering departments. The result is that system builders can have higher confidence in their builds and detailed analytics to use in their marketing initiatives. With this type of validation, we can help our partners to efficiently deliver quiet, reliable, high-performance products", says Geoff Lyon, CEO and President of CoolIT Systems.
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at email@example.com or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. https://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit