Inherit Overclocking Gene with Higher Specification - LANParty unveils new DDR3 motherboard "DK P45-T3RSB Plus"
DFI, Taipei, October 27th, 2008 - The LANParty (DFI) P45 series has received numerous favorable comments. It is no matter whether we speak of the DK P45-T2RS and DK P45-T2RS Plus which have created a new Super Pi world record, or the most powerful microATX mainboard JR P45-T2RS which has created excellent achievements in DDR2 platform.
LANParty will release the DK P45-T3RSB Plus with DDR3 supports in November which inherits the circuit design of three former star products, providing more choices of mainboards for fans.
For game fans, the DK P45-T3RSB Plus has two PCIE slots. It supports the Crossfire function completely that provides optimized 3D operation; the Realtek ALC885 8-channel audio chip provides the true to life listening experience; 6-phase full digital PWM and solid-state capacitor design guarantee stability when you play games; the dual-channel DDR3 and ABS automatic overclocking function enables you to enjoy the best performance in the easiest way.
For advanced overclocking fans, LANParty also retains various considerate functions for them, e.g. the "Debug LED" for which you can check the system status; the "EZ Jumper" that can reset BIOS settings quickly; large capacity BIOS that can save four OC profiles; on board Power/ Reset buttons and the Genie BIOS with "Advanced/ Easy" modes, improving the overclocking potential considerably.
DK P45-T3RSB Plus provides one Gigabit LAN interface, 12 USB 2.0 connectors, one IDE slot and 8 SATA slots. Besides its utility for gaming and overclocking, it is also a qualified multimedia platform. The DK P45-T3RSB Plus is provided for you to challenge extremes and enjoy multimedia entertainment.
DK P45-T3RSB Plus Profile
1. Heat-pipe thermal system for PWM & Northbridge
2. Intel® P45 with ICH10R
3. Intel® LGA 775 Core2 Extreme/ Quad/ Duo
4. Supports DDR3 1333MHz(2000MHz in O.C mode)
5. FSB supports up to 1333MHz
6. Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
7. Auto Boost System (ABS): upgrade your CPU automatically
8. AMD ATI Crossfire ready
ABS is a "two-step" over-clocking software. Simply install the software, reboot the computer, press to improve FSB frequency (200MHz>266MHz; 266MHz>333MHz; 333MHz>400MHz), and your CPU will be upgraded automatically! With ABS, you can enjoy the performance of the a high-end CPU at the entry-level cost.
DFI offers a complete line-up of advanced motherboards as well as graphics solutions and Applied Computing Platforms to meet the expanding needs of the IT market. LANParty is the brand of high-end overclocking motherboard belongs to DFI Inc., pursue and satisfy all consumers and users with highest quality materials and with extremely excellent performance.
LANParty (DFI) https://www.LANParty.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA better celebrate 4/20 with GeForce 420.00 drivers
- Like Twin Peaks and X-Files? Check out Remedy's Control
- Why EA is firing 350 employees: it's all about business
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Fan xpert 4 resets at every restart
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- The Division 2 Benchmarked: 20 Graphics Cards Tested
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!