Thermaltake introducing the Toughpower 1350W power supply
Thermaltake's Toughest Ever
Thermaltake, leading PC power supply and computer components brand, launch their all new 80 Plus Silver certified Toughpower 1350W power supply with up to 91% efficiency. Offering 8 PCI-E connectors, the Toughpower 1350W is ready for all current multi-GPU setups ranging from NVIDIA 3-Way/4-Way SLI to AMD CrossFireX configurations. The additional double-forward switching circuitry provides highest reliability by reducing power loss considerably, while the DC-DC converter further increases highest efficiency levels. The Toughpower 1350W maintains an ultra tight DC regulation thereby supporting the C6 CPU mode and hybrid graphics card power saving mode through its ZERO LOAD (0W) design.
The dual+12V rail design allows excellent performance under all types of system loading, in combination with 100% 105 ? / 212 ? Japanese electrolytic and solid state capacitors allow for decisively improved over-clocking performance, longer life time and increased reliability as well as stability even under higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents. An 8pin CPU and a 4+4pin CPU connectors enable support for dual CPU gaming and mission-critical server applications. Cool performance and quiet operation is provided for by the ultra silent 14 cm fan with an automatic intelligent fan speed control.
Built-in industrial grade protection circuitries to protect the power supply from over current, over voltage, under voltage, over power, over temperature as well as short circuitry, make the Toughpower 1350W the safest choice of its kind.
In short, the Toughpower 1350W is guaranteed to deliver 1350W continuous power 24/7 @ 50 ? with up to 91% efficiency under real world load conditions in a multi-GPU setup. The Toughpower 1350 is designed for professional gamers with high demand of efficiency, stability and reliability.
To learn more about it go to:
The Thermaltake Group, based in Taipei, Taiwan has been established iin 1999. It currently consists of four major brands. Thermaltake Technology is mainly focusing on PC DIY components such as chassis, coolers and power supplies. LUXA2 is the exquisit luxury accessory brand for Apple lovers. Tt eSPORTS is targeting gaming enthusiast with periperals such as gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. With Tt Apollos the Thermaltake Group also has their own profession esports team, which is rapidly gaining in popularity.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard