OCZ Technology Group Appoints Arthur Knapp as New CFO
Thirty-Year Finance Veteran Will Contribute to OCZ's Fast Paced Growth as a Publicly Traded Company
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, announces that Arthur Knapp has been appointed the Company's new Chief Financial Officer, overseeing the company's finance related operations as OCZ continues to experience growth as a U.S. publicly traded company and leader within the SSD storage solutions space.
Mr. Knapp, age 62, formerly served as VP-Finance and was the company's original CFO from the time he joined OCZ in 2005 to March 2009, during which time the company experienced rapid expansion and first went public on the London Stock Exchange's AIM. Prior to his tenure at OCZ Mr. Knapp had over 15 years' experience serving as the Chief Financial Officer at NASDAQ traded high-tech companies such as Duquesne Systems, LEGENT Corporation, Boole & Babbage, and Calico Commerce. Mr. Knapp also spent 10 years in public accounting, is a CPA/CMA, and holds a B.S. in Accounting from Penn State University.
"Art has long been a valuable member of our management team and brings a wealth of business expertise and a broad range of experience in senior financial management positions with rapidly growing public companies. His background is an asset to OCZ 's current status as a U.S. publicly traded company that is experiencing high growth within the SSD market," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group.
As the newly appointed CFO, Mr. Knapp's key areas of responsibilities include finance, tax, treasury, investor relations, SOX compliance, corporate development, human resources and risk management.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ"), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: https://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series