OCZ Technology Group Appoints Arthur Knapp as New CFO
Thirty-Year Finance Veteran Will Contribute to OCZ's Fast Paced Growth as a Publicly Traded Company
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, announces that Arthur Knapp has been appointed the Company's new Chief Financial Officer, overseeing the company's finance related operations as OCZ continues to experience growth as a U.S. publicly traded company and leader within the SSD storage solutions space.
Mr. Knapp, age 62, formerly served as VP-Finance and was the company's original CFO from the time he joined OCZ in 2005 to March 2009, during which time the company experienced rapid expansion and first went public on the London Stock Exchange's AIM. Prior to his tenure at OCZ Mr. Knapp had over 15 years' experience serving as the Chief Financial Officer at NASDAQ traded high-tech companies such as Duquesne Systems, LEGENT Corporation, Boole & Babbage, and Calico Commerce. Mr. Knapp also spent 10 years in public accounting, is a CPA/CMA, and holds a B.S. in Accounting from Penn State University.
"Art has long been a valuable member of our management team and brings a wealth of business expertise and a broad range of experience in senior financial management positions with rapidly growing public companies. His background is an asset to OCZ 's current status as a U.S. publicly traded company that is experiencing high growth within the SSD market," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group.
As the newly appointed CFO, Mr. Knapp's key areas of responsibilities include finance, tax, treasury, investor relations, SOX compliance, corporate development, human resources and risk management.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ"), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: https://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!