OCZ Technology Group Appoints Arthur Knapp as New CFO
Thirty-Year Finance Veteran Will Contribute to OCZ's Fast Paced Growth as a Publicly Traded Company
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, announces that Arthur Knapp has been appointed the Company's new Chief Financial Officer, overseeing the company's finance related operations as OCZ continues to experience growth as a U.S. publicly traded company and leader within the SSD storage solutions space.
Mr. Knapp, age 62, formerly served as VP-Finance and was the company's original CFO from the time he joined OCZ in 2005 to March 2009, during which time the company experienced rapid expansion and first went public on the London Stock Exchange's AIM. Prior to his tenure at OCZ Mr. Knapp had over 15 years' experience serving as the Chief Financial Officer at NASDAQ traded high-tech companies such as Duquesne Systems, LEGENT Corporation, Boole & Babbage, and Calico Commerce. Mr. Knapp also spent 10 years in public accounting, is a CPA/CMA, and holds a B.S. in Accounting from Penn State University.
"Art has long been a valuable member of our management team and brings a wealth of business expertise and a broad range of experience in senior financial management positions with rapidly growing public companies. His background is an asset to OCZ 's current status as a U.S. publicly traded company that is experiencing high growth within the SSD market," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group.
As the newly appointed CFO, Mr. Knapp's key areas of responsibilities include finance, tax, treasury, investor relations, SOX compliance, corporate development, human resources and risk management.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ"), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: https://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard