Microsoft Announces Hardware for Business
Microsoft Hardware for Business line offers the same high quality Microsoft webcams, headsets, mice, and keyboards, packaged for volume purchasing by businesses.
REDMOND, Wash. -Dec. 15, 2010- Microsoft Corp. is making it easy and affordable for corporations to have high-quality webcams, headsets, mice and keyboards with its line of Hardware for Business products. The line includes a range of Microsoft Hardware products packaged for volume purchasing by businesses, such as the recently launched LifeCam Studio for high-definition video calls, saving businesses money and time on travel, and the Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, providing users with ultimate comfort. With devices that offer maximum comfort and productivity, the line of Hardware for Business products lets employees get the job done - whether at the office, from home or on the go.
Microsoft Hardware for Business makes a range of Microsoft Hardware products available for purchase in increments of five, with each product individually packaged and licensed for easier distribution and customer support. The line makes it easy for IT professionals, business owners and distributors to purchase Microsoft Hardware devices for themselves and their customers. Because Microsoft has been a leader in PC peripherals for close to three decades, purchasing Microsoft Hardware means businesses can feel confident that their employees have the tools needed to stay productive with comfortable keyboards and mice and with webcams and headsets that work with leading communications software, all at a great price.*
Additional Product Information
Microsoft backs these products with a worldwide limited hardware warranty. A full list of products and more information are available at http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/business/business.mspx.
About Microsoft Hardware
For more than 28 years, the Hardware Group has employed innovative engineering, cutting-edge industrial design and extensive usability testing to create products of exceptional quality and durability that enhance the software experience and strengthen the connection between consumers and their PC. Microsoft Hardware leads the industry in ergonomic engineering, industrial design and hardware/software compatibility, offering consumers an easier, more convenient and more enjoyable computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card