V9 Black Edition- Double 23cm fans - Double Horse Power
Thermaltake chassis are often adopted in gaming events like WCG and Tokyo Game Show for a reason; not to mention the iconic gaming spirit delivered by the brand itself, it is also the perfect ventilation of the chassis that keeps your game smooth with all the high-end hardware working efficiently inside the case. As one of the most favorite brand in the gamers' world, Thermaltake presents another stunning gaming chassis today, the New V9 Black Edition.
V9 Black Edition comes with two eye-catching 23cm fans to maximize the ventilation; the one on the side brings in the cold air whereas the one on the top pushes the hot air out from the top. Two extra 12cm turbo fans also help to make sure every single corner inside the case are nicely cooled. Together with the all black sleek style and tool free installation design, V9 Black Edition is the new hot product for all gamers without a doubt.
With the two tremendous 23cm fan, perfect ventilation can be easily expected. You know you've craved for one hot beauty like V9 Black Edition for long, check out more detailed product info at the official webpage of V9 Black Edition, and feel those envious eyes!!
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency.
Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series