As Only XFX Can Deliver
The Exclusive NVIDIA Partner Bundling Far Cry 2 With Its 9 Series Graphics Cards*
Hong Kong, October 27, 2008 - XFX sends you deep in a war-torn African state to achieve the impossible: find the Jackal. All you are armed with is a copy of Far Cry 2, the newly released sequel to the popular game title, and an XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics card. Because that's all you'll need to emerge victorious.
The XFX GeForce® 9 Series/Far Cry 2 bundle is offered exclusively by XFX, NVIDIA's preferred board partner. Whichever XFX GeForce® 9 Series card you choose*, you are guaranteed an unparalleled gaming experience thanks to a full range of graphics management features that optimize the user experience.
Engineered for maximum performance, XFX GeForce® 9 Series GPUs come equipped with industry-leading features such as PhysX®, Cuda and Hybrid Power technology, and many offer dual and three-way SLI® mode.
PhysX is NVIDIA's powerful physics engine that enables real-time graphics and provides an exponential increase in physics processing power. What all that means is that explosions generate dust, characters move with life-like motion; and weapons generate incredible effects. In other words, it's the engine that generates a mind-blowing gaming experience.
CUDA technology, the world's only C language environment, taps into the GPUs' processor cores to accelerate applications. Hybrid Power technology is another performance enhancement for certain configurations that allow the graphics card to shut off during non-3D-intensive applications.
Offering an array of performance-driven specifications, the XFX GeForce® 9 Series cards are designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, and offer the highest data transfer speeds, for smoother game play and a more realistic game experience. Second generation NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology engine ensures unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality. Thanks to hardware acceleration, dynamic contrast enhancement and color stretch video processing, high definition movies and dual-stream picture-in-picture content are optimized on a scene by scene basis producing spectacular picture quality.
Best of all, many of the XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics cards come with XFX's LiveHelp support. To learn more about any XFX 9 Series card or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to https://www.xfxforce.com.
* Far Cry 2 Bundles are limited to select 9 series graphics cards and may vary by region.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at https://www.xfxforce.com.
About Far Cry 2:
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Far Cry 2 is the newest innovation from Ubisoft in the world of next-generation first-person shooters. More than just a visual and technological achievement, Far Cry 2 immerses players in an entirely new kind of gaming experience. Running on a tailor-made new gaming engine, Far Cry 2 features non-scripted enemy Artificial Intelligence, entirely destructible environments, dynamic fire and storm effects and multiplayer game play, all in a completely open world 50km2 environment.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit