ADATA Introduces S102 Economical USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its new series USB 3.0 flash drives, available immediately.
The new USB 3.0 standard interface is picking up speed among users and manufacturers. ADATA is listening to the requests of early adapters, who are eager to see this new standard incorporated into a wide range of products. This launch of the S102 USB 3.0 flash drive, which uses the native USB 3.0 controller chip, is ADATA's competitively priced entry into this relatively new market segment. It provides consumers with a compelling reason to upgrade, and will likely cause more people to say an official goodbye to USB 2.0.
The (32GB) S102 has read speeds of up to 68 MB per second, and write speeds of up to 30MB, which is much more efficient than traditional USB 2.0 speeds. With nearly twice the read performance, of certain mainstream USB 2.0 devices, the S102 is ready to handle increasingly heavy media-rich personal data demands. The S102 is available in storage capacities from 8GB to 32GB, providing great value for a range of applications.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada