ADATA Introduces S102 Economical USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its new series USB 3.0 flash drives, available immediately.
The new USB 3.0 standard interface is picking up speed among users and manufacturers. ADATA is listening to the requests of early adapters, who are eager to see this new standard incorporated into a wide range of products. This launch of the S102 USB 3.0 flash drive, which uses the native USB 3.0 controller chip, is ADATA's competitively priced entry into this relatively new market segment. It provides consumers with a compelling reason to upgrade, and will likely cause more people to say an official goodbye to USB 2.0.
The (32GB) S102 has read speeds of up to 68 MB per second, and write speeds of up to 30MB, which is much more efficient than traditional USB 2.0 speeds. With nearly twice the read performance, of certain mainstream USB 2.0 devices, the S102 is ready to handle increasingly heavy media-rich personal data demands. The S102 is available in storage capacities from 8GB to 32GB, providing great value for a range of applications.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ