ADATA Introduces S102 Economical USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its new series USB 3.0 flash drives, available immediately.
The new USB 3.0 standard interface is picking up speed among users and manufacturers. ADATA is listening to the requests of early adapters, who are eager to see this new standard incorporated into a wide range of products. This launch of the S102 USB 3.0 flash drive, which uses the native USB 3.0 controller chip, is ADATA's competitively priced entry into this relatively new market segment. It provides consumers with a compelling reason to upgrade, and will likely cause more people to say an official goodbye to USB 2.0.
The (32GB) S102 has read speeds of up to 68 MB per second, and write speeds of up to 30MB, which is much more efficient than traditional USB 2.0 speeds. With nearly twice the read performance, of certain mainstream USB 2.0 devices, the S102 is ready to handle increasingly heavy media-rich personal data demands. The S102 is available in storage capacities from 8GB to 32GB, providing great value for a range of applications.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit