Noctua Intros New AMD Opteron Coolers with G34 Support
Noctua today updated its DO line of CPU coolers for AMD Opteron based servers and workstations. The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers come with two of Noctua's renowned premium quality fans, achieve further improved quiet cooling performance and support AMD's socket G34 platform.
"Our DX and DO line of coolers for Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron have made a name for themselves in the professional server and workstation market, but recently, many of our industry clients have requested support for the latest G34 based Opteron CPUs", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "The new A3 models now allow us to satisfy this demand and we're confident that many G34 builders will be relieved to hear that there's finally a quiet cooling solution for this platform."
The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 are based on Noctua's much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 CPUs allow for further improved performance.
Thanks to the new NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system, the NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 support both Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets. The coolers can be installed rotated by 90° in order to allow for an optimal positioning and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
Bundled with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 and NF-B9 premium fans as well as the industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers form complete premium quality packages for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
Prices and availability
Both models are available immediately at recommended retail prices of EUR 56.90 / USD 64.90 (NH-U12DO A3) and EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90 (NH-U9DO A3).
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit