Noctua Intros New AMD Opteron Coolers with G34 Support
Noctua today updated its DO line of CPU coolers for AMD Opteron based servers and workstations. The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers come with two of Noctua's renowned premium quality fans, achieve further improved quiet cooling performance and support AMD's socket G34 platform.
"Our DX and DO line of coolers for Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron have made a name for themselves in the professional server and workstation market, but recently, many of our industry clients have requested support for the latest G34 based Opteron CPUs", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "The new A3 models now allow us to satisfy this demand and we're confident that many G34 builders will be relieved to hear that there's finally a quiet cooling solution for this platform."
The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 are based on Noctua's much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 CPUs allow for further improved performance.
Thanks to the new NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system, the NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 support both Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets. The coolers can be installed rotated by 90° in order to allow for an optimal positioning and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
Bundled with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 and NF-B9 premium fans as well as the industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers form complete premium quality packages for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
Prices and availability
Both models are available immediately at recommended retail prices of EUR 56.90 / USD 64.90 (NH-U12DO A3) and EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90 (NH-U9DO A3).
Latest News Posts
- Cheaper Switch model coming in June, sources say
- Call of Duty 2019 hyped at private playtest event
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)