Tt eSports Announces the Challenger Gaming Keyboard
Tt eSPORTS, the world's leading professional gaming gear division by Thermaltake has unveiled their new keyboard the CHALLENGER Ultimate, a gaming keyboard created for MMORPG and RTS gamers to rule your kingdom with your own style. Enjoy the dark atmosphere but execute accurate shots, it's the only way to take down the enemies. With the Wizard 256 back light design, 4 levels of illumination design that simulates all time true-to-life gaming ambience that can match any mood, the CHALLENGER Ultimate also provides up to 14 Macro keys capability to be one step ahead of their competitors.
With 64KB on board memory in 5 game profiles and 70 Marco keys, plus anti-ghosting capability, gamers are given that extra boost of confidence to win. Tt eSPORTS is not only the leading gaming gear provider, but they are always focused on adding that something extra. With 2 extra built-in USB ports, audio jacks for Mic. in and SP out, Gold-plated USB connector are convenient features that enhance the gaming actions.
The world's first exclusive cooling fan illumination gaming keyboard
4 levels of illumination design simulates all time true-to-life gaming atmosphere
Provides up to 64KB on board memory in 5 game profiles and 70 macro keys
Innovative customization GUI to bring your joy of gaming achievement
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit