Transcend Adds 64GB Ultra Speed USB Flash Drives
Transcend Information, Inc. today announced the addition of 64GB models to its Ultra Speed series USB flash drives. Featuring an incredible combination of storage capacity and transfer performance, the JetFlash 600 and JetFlash 620 Flash Drives can satisfy even the most demanding users, allowing them to store a lot more in significantly less time.
It is hard to imagine how many files and data one can operate in this age of information explosion. Transcend's Ultra Speed USB flash drives now come in an enormous 64 GB of storage capacity, enabling users to store over 16,000 high-quality pictures or songs, 640 minutes of Full HD videos, or seemingly limitless amount of documents-all in a tiny thumb-sized storage device.
Taking full advantage of the dual-channel technology, Transcend's Ultra Speed series USB flash drives deliver read speeds of up to 32MB/s and write speeds of up to 18 MB/s. The outstanding performance dramatically shortens the transfer time, making it ideal for transferring large amounts of data such as music, digital photos and even Full HD videos.
For added value, the JetFlash 620 comes bundled with Transcend's exclusive JetFlash SecureDrive software. The powerful software helps safeguard users' confidential data by creating a private, password-protected area on their JetFlash drive, ensuring that their sensitive data never falls into the hands of hackers, nosy co-workers, curious family members or identity thieves.
Both the sleek black JetFlash 600 and the gloss white JetFlash 620 are now offered in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, and carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Users can download and install Transcend's free JetFlash Elite data management tools onto the JetFlash drive to enhance mobile productivity.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit