Breakthrough Vapor-Chamber Cooling Product Now Available
Hong Kong - October 21, 2008 - CT Electronics Limited, a leading vapor chamber cooling solution provider, announces the introduction of its Graphic-card cooler, GVC-1. Utilizing the Multiwick and Boiling-enhanced Multiwick technologies belonging to its holding company, Convergence Technologies Limited, GVC-1 was co-developed with Dr. Gamal Refai-Ahmed, AMD Fellow and Chief Thermal Architect, AMD Graphics Product Group to enable its 55-nm GPU platform. At nearly half the footprint of the stock-cooler for the ATI Radeon HD 4870 Graphic card, GVC-1 delivers an unparalleled level of performance and form-factor advantages. In benchmarked tests, the GVC-1 outperformed the stock-cooler by nearly 15%, translating into overclocking advantages and lower acoustic noise.
According to Dr. Steven Lee, Chairman & CEO of CT Electronics: "The GVC-1 provides enabling technology to AMD's 55-nm platform and offers additional design flexibility to accommodate the evolving market conditions, and that in addition to performance advantages, all our products can also be sampled on a FreeForm platform, which is a fast-turn-around platform developed to meet the break-neck pace of the electronics industry." "Unlike competing products that requires significant upfront tooling investment and turnaround time measured in the months, the FreeForm platform allows interested parties to quickly "try" the benefit of our vapor chambers with minimal tooling costs and typical turnaround time of 2-weeks. Thus, while the saving in tooling cost is important, more important is that the coolers will not slow down the system development time, which often needs to go through several iterations," says Nelson Fan, President & COO of CT Electronics Limited.
The GVC-1 cooler will be provided through AMD's select solution partners, while parties interested in learning more on other products may obtain further information by visiting the company website: https://www.cte.ctl-intl.com, by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CT Electronics Limited
CT Electronics Limited is the operational subsidiary of Convergence Technologies Limited, which owns the Multiwick and the Boiling-enhanced Multiwick patents in the U.S., China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and pending globally.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam