Colorful Releases Factory Overclocked GTX580
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announced factory overclocked GTX580 in 9th November for Asia market.
The GTX580 is expected as the world's fasted DX11 GPU, it has more than 20% better performance than GTX480, and the TDP is set to 244 Watt, which is lower than GTX480 because of the new architecture of GF110. GTX580 has 32 more CUDA cores(Stream Processors) than GTX480, and achieves 512 CUDA core(Stream Processors) in the GPU.The memory capacity is 1536M and bandwidth is 384bit,which is the same as GTX480.
Unlike the reference GTX580, Colorful GTX580 is factory overclocked and set to 800/4200MHz of Core/Memory, while NVIDIA reference clock is 772/4008MHz.
GTX580 equips deluxe 6+2 phases PMW for the power supply system, use 14 pieces POSCAP capacitors, low resistance K03920G4 MOSFETs and R123 Chokes. The interfaces of Colorful GTX580 are two dual-link DVI ports and a mini-HDMI port. The card will be available in Europe soon.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure