Colorful Releases Factory Overclocked GTX580
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announced factory overclocked GTX580 in 9th November for Asia market.
The GTX580 is expected as the world's fasted DX11 GPU, it has more than 20% better performance than GTX480, and the TDP is set to 244 Watt, which is lower than GTX480 because of the new architecture of GF110. GTX580 has 32 more CUDA cores(Stream Processors) than GTX480, and achieves 512 CUDA core(Stream Processors) in the GPU.The memory capacity is 1536M and bandwidth is 384bit,which is the same as GTX480.
Unlike the reference GTX580, Colorful GTX580 is factory overclocked and set to 800/4200MHz of Core/Memory, while NVIDIA reference clock is 772/4008MHz.
GTX580 equips deluxe 6+2 phases PMW for the power supply system, use 14 pieces POSCAP capacitors, low resistance K03920G4 MOSFETs and R123 Chokes. The interfaces of Colorful GTX580 are two dual-link DVI ports and a mini-HDMI port. The card will be available in Europe soon.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit