Sharkoon "Rush" Headset: Versatile stereo-headset for use with analogue audio sources / MSRP 16 euros
Sharkoon is expanding its "Rush" product line designed specifically for gamers with a versatile stereo gaming headset. The Sharkoon Rush Headset has a stylish design and high-quality workmanship. In addition to the striking Rush-Logo on top of the headband, stylized silver flames adorn each earpiece -- upholstered for maximum comfort. The Rush Headset connects via a 3.5mm jack to analogue sources such as a PC, notebook, TV or HiFi stereo system. A rotatable microphone on a flexible arm is perfect for gaming as well as VoIP applications and other multimedia and speech programs.
High quality audio is ensured through the 40mm drivers which can produce frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, have a rated output of 20 mW and a maximum output of 150 mW. Impedance is rated at 32 Ohm and sensitivity at 108 dB SPL at 1 KHz. The microphone processes frequencies from 30 Hz to 16 KHz with a sensitivity of -58 dB. Volume controls and a microphone mute button are integrated into the 2.3m cable. A transport bag is Included in the packaging.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 16 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit