Speed Up Your PCs with SILICON POWER
~ The pioneering DDR3 1600MHz standard memory module redefines the best performance without overclocking
Nov 4, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~ Silicon Power, the world's leading manufacturer in flash memory and DRAM module, today (11/4) announced the launch of the pioneering DDR3 1600MHz standard memory module. With this brand-new product, general users can easily reach greater performance without overclocking it. Consistent and compatible with JEDEC standards and DDR3 systems, Silicon Power DDR3 1600MHz standard memory module is definitely perfect for increasing system efficiency.
Silicon Power DDR3 1600MHz standard memory module is consistent and compatible with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards with 1600MHz clock rate, CL9 CAS latency, and 1.5V operating voltage. It adopts new fly-by topology design for more efficient commands, addresses, control signals, and clocks signals. It also supports On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed rate. Meanwhile, Silicon Power insists on using original memory modules and FBGA packaging technology for excellent heat dissipation and accurate data transferring. Silicon Power single / dual / triple-channel memory kits are 100% tested to guarantee high performance of stability, durability and compatibility.
Silicon Power DDR3 memory module series are in compliance with strict RoHS standards and come with a complete after-sales service and lifetime warranty. There are several options of DDR3 1600MHz standard memory module for end-users to choose from: 2GB Long-DIMM kit, 2GB So-DIMM kit, 4GB Long-DIMM duel-channel kit (2GBx2), and 6GB Long-DIMM triple-channel kit (2GBx3). For more information, please visit https://www.silicon-power.com.
Silicon Power DDR3 1600MHz standard memory modules specifications are as follows:
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms