ViewSonic Announces VG2436wm-LED and VG2236wm-LED Cost-Efficient Displays
Following its recent announcement to take its entire display line to LED by early 2011, ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of its latest LED backlit monitors - the VG36-LED Series.
Furthering its commitment to smarter, greener computing, the VG36-LED Series makes its debut with the 24" (23.6" vis.) VG2436wm-LED and 22" (21.5" vis.) VG2236wm-LED. These environmentally friendly LED monitors feature a slim bezel profile and native 1920x1080 resolution. In addition to Full HD resolution and DVI and VGA connectivity options, both mercury-free monitors offer an impressive 20,000,000:1 MEGA contrast ratio and built-in stereo speakers for the ultimate viewing experience. Teamed with Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certifications and an energy savings of up to 50%, the VG36-LED Series combines the best of all worlds.
For a full range of ergonomic options, these monitors include 90-degree pivot, height adjustment of up to 5.4", 360-degree swivel and tilt, for a truly customized desktop set up. Alternatively, users can mount these monitors to the wall with a VESA compliant monitor stand. And at 24" and 22", their generous sizes allow for side-by-side document viewing to aide with multitasking for maximum utilization of desktop space.
"With the introduction of the VG36-LED Series, ViewSonic continues to deliver on our promise to offer our customers significant energy cost savings and improved performance and brilliant picture quality," said Sally Wang, senior director of product marketing for ViewSonic. "These monitors represent another step towards our commitment to delivering an array of green LED products that best fit the needs of our customers."
The VG36-LED Series provides the crisp, clear picture quality users have come to expect from ViewSonic, coupled with the company's strongest pixel performance guarantee and a three-year limited warranty. The 22" VG2236wm-LED and 24" VG2436wm-LED are both now available for respective ESPs of $229 and $259.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit