G-Technology Puts Super Sleek USB Storage in Your Pocket
Portable storage has never looked so good with the new G-Technology G-DRIVE slim from Hitachi GST. Just in time for the holidays, and making a perfect external storage companion to the Apple Macbook, MacBook Pro or Macbook Air, the new G-DRIVE slim external hard drive gives users 320GB of storage and ubiquitous USB 2.0 connectivity in an amazingly slim form factor. The new drive is designed from the inside out to emulate G-Technology's known quality and style for the Apple Mac market, providing simple, reliable and affordable external storage for college students, business professionals and consumers on the go.
The new G-DRIVE slim leverages Hitachi GST's rugged, 7mm Travelstar Z5K320 drive, making it the thinnest, 2.5-inch external hard drive in the world. With its diminutive footprint - just a mere 128.6 mm (L) x 82 mm (W) by 9.9 mm (H), - sleek design and recyclable aluminum enclosure, users now have a stylish drive to help them move, work and play with their digital content. Lightweight and compact, weighing in at approximately 144g (5 oz), users can easily carry up to 80 hours of high-definition video, 320 hours of standard video, 114 movies, 80,000 songs or 160 games wherever they go.
Rugged on the inside, the Hitachi Travelstar Z5K320 drive gives the G-DRIVE slim superior operating shock protection and quiet acoustics for use in the home, in the office or on the road. On the outside, the G-DRIVE slim's solid aluminum enclosure acts as a heat sink, keeping the internal drive cool and data protected. Because of G-Technology's ongoing commitment to quality, the G-DRIVE slim can be easily stowed and transported in a purse, backpack or briefcase.
Formatted for Macs with simple plug 'n' play connectivity, the G-DRIVE slim is Time Machine ready for added backup protection. It is USB-powered, so there is no need to carry around an extra power cord.
"Our new G-DRIVE slim is yet another way that we're making high quality storage more accessible and affordable for consumers," said Mike Williams, vice president and general manager, Hitachi GST Branded Business. "There's been mounting interest from our global network of retailers and distributors to provide a G-Tech-quality, entry-level portable offering and the G-DRIVE slim is that drive. It gives users a simple external storage solution with the same quality and attention to detail that we put into our entire line of premium external storage solutions."
The new G-Technology G-DRIVE slim comes with a three-year limited warranty and is currently available online and at Apple Retail Stores. The manufacturer's suggested retail price for the 320GB drive is $99.99.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!