Spire Announces the Epoxii ATX Mid-Tower Chassis
Spire Corp today officially introduced their new high-end chassis. The Epoxi is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & sturdy chassis design
Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum mesh front panel
Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
Functional, creative and opulent style
The Epoxi chassis series are compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95
More more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard