HighPoint Announces World's Smallest Form Factor SAS Connectivity HBA
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2680 with a world breaking form factor 50% smaller than competing SAS HBA's.
Small is Beautiful - a revolutionary design strategy of shrinking the form factor without compromising performance. The RocketRAID 2680 RAID 5 performance can sustain 561MB/s read and 654MB/s write while also protecting storage investments with HighPoint TerabyteGuard.
The RocketRAID 2680 has the smallest HBA foot print design measuring at 3.3 inches for high density storage platforms and with built-in SFF-8087 connectors to simplify cable connectivity.
The RocketRAID 2680 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit