GALAXY ANNOUNCES THE GTS 450 HALL OF FAME GRAPHICS CARD
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the Galaxy GeForce® GTS 450 Hall of Fame graphics card, the fastest GTS 450 graphics card on the market.
"Our new GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition demolishes the competition with a core clock of 1000Mhz." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "Our custom cooler, Samsung 0.4ns GDDR5 memory and Galaxy designed board allow us to achieve these insane speeds..
Custom Cooled and Galaxy Engineered
The Galaxy GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition comes with a custom cooling solution featuring 2 PWM fans and 4 heatpipes, keeping the card cool under clock speeds that devour today's games. It also comes with 3+1 phase power supply delivering performance you can count on.
DirectX® 11 Done Right
Level-up your game with the Galaxy GTS 450, built on NVIDIA's next-generation gaming architecture and designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation performance.
About Galaxy Microsystems, Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free 24/7 US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit