GALAXY ANNOUNCES THE GTS 450 HALL OF FAME GRAPHICS CARD
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the Galaxy GeForce® GTS 450 Hall of Fame graphics card, the fastest GTS 450 graphics card on the market.
"Our new GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition demolishes the competition with a core clock of 1000Mhz." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "Our custom cooler, Samsung 0.4ns GDDR5 memory and Galaxy designed board allow us to achieve these insane speeds..
Custom Cooled and Galaxy Engineered
The Galaxy GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition comes with a custom cooling solution featuring 2 PWM fans and 4 heatpipes, keeping the card cool under clock speeds that devour today's games. It also comes with 3+1 phase power supply delivering performance you can count on.
DirectX® 11 Done Right
Level-up your game with the Galaxy GTS 450, built on NVIDIA's next-generation gaming architecture and designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation performance.
About Galaxy Microsystems, Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free 24/7 US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit